In love and fascination
for the connection between man and horse
Claudia Swierczek with Lotta
Jenny Becker with Juri
‘A Woman with a heart who lives what She says’
Jenny talks about her friendship with Claudia in the video
Note: You can activate subtitles by clicking on the “subtitle”-icon in the lower right of the videoplayer. To change to your language, then proceed to click on the gear-icon right next to it, click on “Subtitles/CC” and click on “Auto-translate”. Now you can choose, which language the subtitles should be translated to. Please also note that the subtitles in German as well as their translation are created by an automatic process and thus bound to be not perfect 🙂
I live my calling
Claudia connects people with themselves and their individual being.
She professionally accompanies the journey into new worlds of experience with an open heart. Her work is characterized by a wealth of therapeutic experience.
The documentary ‘ Silent Comrade ‘ shows the depth and stillness of her work.
- Born in 1967, married, one daughter
- Systemic therapist / family therapist (DGSF, SGST)
- Alternative practitioner for psychotherapy (HeilprG)
- trauma therapist
- Systemic constellation work
- Studied educational science and psychology at Saarland University
- Horsemanship/ Humanship Trainer (Ian Benson)
- Certified Therapist in Equine Assisted Psychotherapy (EAGALA 2012)
Before I loved horses I had nothing
what was worth living for.
Now I love horses and can’t stop
To see things worth living for.
‘Jenny is wonderful’
Claudia describes her friendship with Jenny in the video
Horse person Jenny
I have been infected by the horse virus for 35 years now. During this time I was able to learn from great mentors, above all my thoroughbred mare Hexe, who was always patient and generous.
Every student, every client and every horse helps me to continue learning and researching. My “tool box” is versatile and filled with exciting ideas, always open to new things.
- Jennifer Becker, born 1977
- married to ‘Wolfgang’, mother of ‘Ronja’
- Trained bookseller
- DOSB coach C Western
- VFD Trail Guide
- Trainer VFD
- relaxation teacher
- Naturopath Psychotherapy (HeilprG)